In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener needs to understand her options with an IRA she inherited from a 90 year old friend?
- Listener wants to know how to handle multiple beneficiaries on an inherited IRA?
- Listener asks is she should invest in a specific stock about which Gene knows nothing?
- Listener asks the pros and cons of merging his Fidelity and Vanguard investment accounts?
- Listeners asks if her children refinancing their student loans ‘screws up’ their loan forgiveness?
Gene talks about:
- Fake News!!!! Wall Street Journal reports the inventors of the 401(k) plan regret what they started. A careful reading finds so many errors and thinly disguised political statements. Fake news!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)