In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener wants to understand how to protect his and his wife’s retirement if the stock market should tank right after they retire?
- Listener wants to understand how to pick from the many pension options she is faced with on her retirement as a school teacher?
- Sixty-five (65) year old listener is being told by his ‘friends’ at work he should be seeing 15% annual returns on his investment. Are they right?
- Listener’s mom passed away and the first attorney wanted to charge him $75,000 to settle her estate. He got a ‘2nd Opinion’ and ended up paying under $18,000. He wanted everyone to know!
- Listener wonders how her financial advisor can keep track of thousands of mutual funds, hundreds of clients, etc.?
Gene talks about:
- Social Security Workshop – May 16th
- Laughing at My Nightmare – Run, Walk, Roll 5K and Live Radio Show – June 17th
- Women and Retirement Workshop – June 20th
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)