In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener is finalizing her divorce and will receive funds from ex-husband’s 401(k) plan. What can she do with the funds to avoid income taxes and maybe buy a home?
- Listener’s dad passed six weeks ago. Her 90 year old mom has only social security. How does she help?
- Listener’s mom passed last year leaving her IRA split between her and her brother. How do they handle getting money out of those IRAs?
- Listener has 401(k) with former employer. Some is in the regular plan and some in the Roth 401(k). How does he get those funds into his IRA without mixing up the taxed and tax-free?
- Listener wants to know the best way to gift stock to his niece?
Gene talks about:
- Laughing at My Nightmare – Run, Walk, Roll 5K and Live Radio Show – June 17th
- Women and Retirement Workshop – June 20th
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)