In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks if the rapid rise of the stock market signals an impending ‘crash’?
- Listener asks at what ages one must take RMDs from IRAs and Roth IRAs?
- Listener asks if it’s a good idea to move money from an IRA to a Roth IRA?
- Listener wants to buy a business and asks about the timing of the purchase?
- Listener is trying to understand the value of stock market indexes if they don’t predict the future?
Gene talks about:
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort for ResQ 1250 Client Appreciation Day
- Church Softball season comes to an end
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)