In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene and Mark answer audience questions:
- Health care sharing plans?
- Shifting 401(k) assets as retirement gets closer?
- Investing $130,000 inheritance for at least 7 years?
- Will health insurance deductions reduce social security benefits?
- With EquiFax breach should listeners ‘lock down’ their social security account?
Gene talks about:
- LAMN tees it up at Olde Homestead Golf on Saturday the 30th – join us!
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)