In this More than Money show:
Gene answers audience questions:
- New changes to Social Security?
- Handling loans for college?
- Thanks for help getting out of debt!
- What to do if your fiancée owes $17,000.00 on credit cards?
- Should grandson borrow from First National Bank of Granddad?
- What to do with 529 plan when child decides college is for him?
- What is the best thing to do with 401(k) with former employer?
Gene talks about:
- Radio Shows Hawking Annuities and Still Won’t Say the Word
- Celebrities’ Wills Have Some very Interesting Provisions
- Genworth Life Insurance stops accepting new policy holders
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com