In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener wants to know how to protect his $5 million business and protect his two sons who have never worked in the business – when he dies
- Listener’s wants to know why Gene doesn’t host a ‘proper’ financial show?
- Listener is frustrated that his ‘financial advisor’ (stock broker) can’t or won’t supply him with income tax counsel when making investment recommendations
- Listener wants to know why Gene doesn’t talk more about stock market projections
- Listener wants to learn how Long Term Care insurance can be secured without paying any premiums – spoiler alert! – it can’t, but learn a very interesting way to secure LTC insurance
Gene talks about:
- Gene talks with Bobby Gunther Walsh about Donald Trump, the state of America, and what he sees for the election in November
- Gene discusses the new regulations that mandate financial advisors conduct themselves as fiduciaries when advising clients about retirement plans and IRAs
- Gene shared some of his experiences the trip he and Diane just completed to Arizona
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)