In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener wants to compare taking $300,000 out of his IRA in a lump sum to borrowing on a mortgage and taking monthly distributions to cover the payments
- Listener owns a business worth $4.5 million with two of her three kids working in the business and needs to figure out how to plan her estate and be fair to all her children?
- Listener has been making gifts to his nieces and nephews and is afraid he’s done it all wrong
- Listener wants to know why his 401(k) plan is blocking him from contributing more money?
- Listener wants to understand an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Listener lost her husband and wants to know if she needs to take his name off the deed?
- Listener wants to know if it’s ok to take out a loan to pay for Long Term Care Insurance?
Gene talks about:
- June 15th – Social Security Workshop – Circle the Date! Details to Follow!
- June 29th – Guaranteed Retirement Income – Circle the Date! Details to Follow!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)