In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener is 67, retiring and thinks it might be smarter to sell her house and rent?
- Listeners’ have had four ‘advisors’ at their bank in nine years. Time to go?
- Listeners’ mom just passed away and he is selling her home. Taxes?
- Husband and wife are both 70 and looking at RMDs for the first time. Should they use annuities?
- Listener has a special needs child and wants to fund a trust with $1,500,000 to provide for his son’s needs. What’s the best way?
Gene talks about:
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)