In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- May listener return $28,000 to IRA she withdrew last year?
- How does listener give bank stocks to great grandchildren without income tax problems?
- Listener is executor for Aunt’s estate and worries about estate taxation?
- Are ETFs a good way for listener to generate income?
- Listener wants to buy gold and silver inside his IRA?
Gene talks about:
- Thanks to golf events for LVCIL and Holy Family for hosting Gene
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)