Gene answers tons of listener questions including:
- How does a Required Minimum Distribution work on a 401(k) after age 70 – and still working?
- Should listener cash in 401(k) to pay off mortgage balance?
- Insurance salesman changed companies – pros and cons of moving with him?
- What are the income tax implications on the kids when mom sets up PoD?
- Daughter is executor and in the middle between parents’ wishes and spendthrift brothers?
- Tons more questions!
Gene talks about:
- Diane and Gene celebrate their wedding anniversary!
- Diane and Gene and ‘the crew’ are at the State Theatre for the Jon Dorenbos show. It was great!
If you get the chance to see him – do it!
- Do you want a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your