Remembering 9/11 and Helping Keystone Warriors! RMD When Working Past Age 70? What to do Now if Scared of a Stock Market Tumble?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene and Mark answer audience questions:
- If someone is still employed at age 70 do they have to take an RMD from their IRA?
- Son and daughter inherit IRAs from their dad – are those accounts included in Dad’s estate?
- If those Florida homeowners have a mortgage and don’t have flood insurance – are they on the hook for the costs to repair their homes?
- If the stock markets are about to fall – what should we do?
- Is a SEP-IRA a good retirement plan for someone self-employed?
Gene talks about:
- 9/11 Keystone Warriors Event Monday September 11th in the More than Money World Headquarters
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)