Trump Wins! Now What? Thank a Vet for Your Freedom! Deductions for Job Relocation? Handling Inherited IRAs? Deducting Cobra Medical Premiums?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Are there deductions available for living away from home for work?
- Is it legal to deduct expenses for a side business if listener has full-time job?
- Can listener deduct Cobra payments for medical insurance?
- Should listener take lump sum from pension to pay off credit cards?
- How should adult children handle retirement plan inherited from their father?
- Should listener invest in small, family run company – his employer?
Gene talks about:
- What does a Trump/Conservative win mean for you and your financial future?
- Remember Veteran’s Day – Thank a Vet Today
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special? Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)