‘Have a Great Thanksgiving? What are the Keys to Success? Roth IRA after Age 70? Widow Now in Charge of Her Money? Can Age 70 Taxpayer Avoid RMD?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks what are the rules about contributing to a Roth IRA past age 70?
- Listener inherited IRA from mother – now what?
- Young man asks for advice for becoming successful?
- Listener lost her husband and must now handle her finances for the first time in her life?
- Listener continues to work at age 70 and asks how to ‘avoid’ his RMD?
Gene talks about:
- Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)