Zero Income Tax Bracket and Roth IRA? Your 529 Plans When You Die? Monthly Pension Payments or Lump Sum? Dump Disappointing Annuities? Spousal IRAs for a Husband?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks how home improvements are deducted when a home is inherited?
- Listener wants to know if he can have a spousal IRA if his wife is working and he is not?
- Listener wants to know what happens to her 529 plans for the grandchildren if she dies before they go to college?
- Listener wants to know if he should get stock certificates when he buys stock?
- Listener expects to be in a zero income tax bracket and wants to know if he should contribute to a Roth IRA?
- Listener is retiring and wants to know if she should take monthly payments for life or a lump sum payment?
- Listener wants to know if they should ‘bite the bullet’ and dump disappointing annuities they were sold three years ago?
- Listener wants to know what to do with ‘leftover’ 529 plan funds now that her son has graduated from college?
Gene talks about:
- Thanksgiving, the Markets, Fidel Castro, Small Business Saturday, and Penn State football
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)