Holiday Event! Merry Christmas! How Do You Check Out an Advisor? Shift Finances from Husband to Wife? Taking Social Security While Working? Sell the House to Save on Taxes?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks about the proper website to perform advisor background checks?
- Listener ask how to understand the reported up and down ‘points’ of the Dow Jones Index?
- Listener asks if keeping or selling his residence will impact the estate taxes his children will pay?
- Listener is 77 and in failing health. How does he transition the family finances to his wife?
- Listener wonders if he should be collecting social security benefits while still working?
Gene talks about:
- Annual Holiday Event as More than Money Welcomes Everyone to the World Headquarters!
- Thank you all for your kind words and prayers on the wedding of Gene’s daughter, Ali
- Stock markets continue in record territory since the election
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)