Turning Age 70 and IRAs! Spend Inheritance on College? Cost Basis After 16 Years in a Fund? RMDs Directly to Non-Profit with No Tax? Late 70’s Couple – Tired of the Stock Market?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener just turned 70 and wants to understand her IRA RMDs?
- Listener’s son inherited $50,000 – use it for college or borrow?
- Listener sold mutual funds he had held for sixteen years. Cost basis with dividend reinvestment?
- Listener wants clarification on sending RMD directly to a non-profit and paying no income tax?
- Listeners in their late 70’s are tired of the stock market. Where should they invest?
Gene talks about:
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)