Should 85 year old Drop Her Annuity? What Kind of 529 Plan is Best? Financial Advice for Free? Handling 401(k)s After a Divorce? Leave Lifetime Income for – Mutual Funds?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- 85 year old listener is being told to cash in her annuity for mutual funds – good idea orsenior abuse?
- Listener wants to open 529 plans for two grandchildren – brokerage or PA state offered plan?
- Listener thought she heard financial advice is free?
- Listener is going through a divorce and wants to learn how to handle her ex’s 401(k) distribution?
- Listeners has been told by an ‘advisor’ to ‘but her losses’ and exchange out of her ten year old variable annuity with lifetime income benefits into a different annuity?
Gene talks about:
- Lots of interesting stuff!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)