Daughter Leaving the Family Business? Mutual Fund Up with Share Price Down? Dumping Fixed Index Annuities After Three Years? Advisor Promising Highest Returns? Too Old to Learn Financial Skills?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- When are you too old to learn good financial skills?
- Listener wants select his advisor based on the one who promises him the highest return?
- Should listener dump Fixed Index Annuities after three years of disappointment?
- How can a mutual fund be making money if its share price is dropping?
- Listeners wants to know how their family business handles it if their daughter decides to leave?
Gene talks about:
- Inauguration of President Donald J. Trump
- Reverse Mortgage Workshop?
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)