Talon Stock Taxation? Buying Physical God – The Right Way? Bankruptcy with $80,000 on Credit Cards? Final Return for Deceased Grandson? What to do with ‘Old’ Life Insurance Policies?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How should listener calculate gain/loss on Talon stock transaction?
- Listener wants advice on best practices when buying physical gold?
- Should listener declare bankruptcy after incurring $80,000 in credit card debt?
- Is the listener able to file final income tax return for his deceased 19 year old grandson?
- Listeners has thirty year old life policies and wants to know what to do with them?
Gene talks about:
- Tax Clients – Drop Off Your Tax Information After You’ve Received It
- God Speed – Sally Davenport – our dear friend and sister in Christ
- February More than Money Newsletter released 2/1/17
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)