Why Did Her Advisors Fib? Thanks for Helping Her with 401(k)! A ‘Safer’ Way to Get Income in Retirement? Getting Funds Directly to Church from IRA? Stock Prices vs. Company Market Value?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener, age 65, wants to know if he is able to send funds directly from his IRA to his church?
- Listener asks the difference between a company’s share price and its market value?
- Listener asks if there are strategies that would make withdrawing 4% from his investments after he retires ‘safer’?
- Listener thanks the co-worker who 17 years ago convinced her to maximize her 401(k)?
- Listener wants to know why advisors take her account, but won’t give her the service they promise?
Gene talks about:
- Strong January jobs report
- DoL ‘Fiduciary Rule’ delayed
- February More than Money Newsletter released 2/1/17
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)