Cutting the Income Tax on an Annuity? Avoiding the IRS on Your RMD! Why Won’t His Advisor Answer His Simple Questions? Shifting Investment Direction As Retirement Nears? RMDs are Different for 401(k)s and IRAs?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener soon to be age 70 had questions about RMDs with IRAs and a 401(k)?
- Listener soon to be age 50 is asking how to start investing differently as she points toward retirement?
- Listener who is age 91 wonders why his advisor won’t simply answer a simple question?
- Listener is frustrated with RMD and wants to explore ways to avoid paying the IRS?
- Listener’s dad has an annuity with lots of profit grown in. She wants to explore ways to cut the large income tax bill she and her sister may face?
Gene talks about:
- Beware! Financial Scams are running rampant! Be alert!
- Reverse Mortgage Workshop is on its way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)