Is the Stock Market Going to Crash!? ‘Splitting’ a 529 plan into Pieces? Roll 401(k) to IRA? Use a Trust to Buy a Home? Inheritance Tax on an Annuity?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Does the beneficiary of an annuity pay inheritance tax?
- Should the listener use a trust to buy a home?
- If listener moves old 401(k) to an IRA can she use it for education?
- Listener hears ‘everywhere’ the stock market is going to crash?
- Can the listener ‘split’ one 529 plan into 4 plans?
Gene talks about:
- Retiring and Leaving the USA for Cheaper Countries
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)