Happy New Year! Tax Reform Act of 2017? Finding a Professional Tax Preparer? 401(k) Contribution Recommendations Mom’s Boyfriend – age 77 – Up to No Good?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Tax Reform Act – lots of questions
- What questions to ask a professional income tax preparer?
- Roth IRA for taxpayer working past age 70?
- Roll a 401(k) into a Fixed Index Annuity?
- 401(k) contribution rules?
- Listener’s mom passed away and she suspects ‘live-in boyfriend (age 77)’ has been up to no good!
- Mom and Dad did not know the kids were held responsible for their debts!?!
Gene talks about:
- Happy New Year!
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)