March 24, 2018 - 101 year old Mum gets LTC benefits! Where should Listeners go for Trust Companies? Converting IRA to Roth for 57 year old Listener?
Gene answers bucket o’ audience questions:
- Should 57 year old listener convert IRA to Roth?
- Listener’s 101 year old mum receives LTC benefits - taxable?
- What are the differences between buying individual bonds vs. bond mutual funds?
- Listener asks where to get the best ‘deal’ on rising interest rate CDs?
- Several listeners ask questions about finding the right trust company?
Gene talks about:
- Do you want to confidently retire? Do you want to invest confidently? Do you want to die confidently? Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your free Confidently review with a More than Money Advisor
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)