August 18, 2018 - New Tax Law! ‘College Wants Granddaughter’s Income? Tons of Great Listener Questions!
Gene answers tons of listener questions including:
- What is the new tax law impact on deductions?
- Granddaughter’s college wants part of her income when she graduates?
- What will the new tax law do to contributions to churches?
- Did listener handle her deceased husband’s IRAs correctly?
- Can he keep his wife from racking up credit card bills?
Gene talks about:
- Save the Date! September 11th Live at the More than Money World Headquarters.
We remember 9/11 by raising funds for our Wounded Warriors.
Please join us and please help!
- Do you want a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your