May 18, 2019 - Educational Savings Plans – AKA 529s! Systematic Withdrawals from Roth IRAs? Should 90 year old Aunt be Completely Out of the Stock Market? Can wife ‘gift’ IRA to her (older) husband? Bucket O’ Listener Questions
Gene answers tons of listener questions:
- At least half a dozen (6) questions on 529 plans and saving both college and other educational experiences!
- Selling ‘lots’ of stock acquired over more than (20) years
- Is there such a thing as ‘Aggressive’ conservative income investments?
- Renting vs. buying if you’re only going to be ‘here’ for four years?
- Tons of great listener questions?
For our More than Money Audience
Free Second Opinion Meetings
Social Security Review
Life Insurance Review
Long Term Care Insurance Review
Estate Planning Review
Income Tax Review
Complete Financial Picture Review
Do you want a free second opinion meeting with a More than Money advisor?
Call today (610-746-7007) or email (Gene@AskMtM.com) to schedule your