RMDs During a Divorce? Better – ToD or Beneficiary? Self-Directed IRAs and Real Estate? Gun Collection and College? RMD sent to Roth IRA?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How does listener handle IRA RMDs when in the middle of a divorce?
- Listener asks if social security should be consider a fixed income asset for investment allocation?
- Is a ToD better than naming a beneficiary for tax purposes?
- If only part of an RMD goes to a charity – is it all tax free?
- Listener wants to learn how to bring two 401(k)s into one self-directed IRA in order to invest in local real estate.
- Listener has no children and only older relatives – who should be her power of attorney?
- Can the listener take her $20,000 RMD and invest in a Roth IRA?
- Dad has gun collection worth over $100,000 and wants to help grand kids with college?
Gene talks about:
- Workshop topics – if you have requests – let us know
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)