How to Know if Your Portfolio is Performing Well? Rebuild a fire destroyed rental? How Does a Young Couple Win the Financial Game? Can College Ruin a Student’s Life? LinkedIn, Golf, Workshops, and Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks Gene to discuss derivatives?
- Listener received an insurance settlement on the fire destruction of a rental property – is he required to rebuild the rental?
- Twenty-eight (28) year old couple wants to know how to make better financial progress?
- Listener needs to learn how to evaluate the financial performance of his investments?
Gene talks about:
- Can $152,000 in college debt ruin a student’s life?
- Workshop topics – if you have requests – let us know
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)