Kids Legally Bound to Parents’ Bills! Best 401(k) for a 25 Year Old? 401(k)s and Paying for College, Tons of Listener Questions, Lots More!
In this More than Money show:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How can your stock’s cost basis go way up without you doing anything?
- When you talk about being a fiduciary – what does that mean?
- Is it time to sell everything and wait this out in cash?
- Should listener cash in the U.S. savings bonds?
- How can 72(t) calculations affect the listener’s IRAs?
Gene talks about:
- The Stock is Down – Be Happy!
- Build More Confidence into Your Retirement
- Thanks to all of you for your well wishes on the wedding of my first daughter!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com