Gifts for Grandchildren? Rolling 401(k) into Roth IRA? Annuities – Tax Deferred? Bringing Daughter into Family Business? Down Sizing Properly? Marketing for Small Businesses? Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How does listener’s son handle the 1098T tax form?
- Should listener use on-line legal services to construct estate wills and trusts?
- With twelve (12) years until retirement should listener bail on the stock market?
- What is the best way to bring business owner’s daughter into the business?
- Is listener’s son responsible for paying tax on credit card forgiveness?
- Can the listener roll his 401(k) directly into a Roth IRA?
- What is the meaning of ‘tax deferred’ when talking about variable annuities?
- Should the listener’s pay cash or take a mortgage on ‘down sized’ home?
- How should listener with lots of PPL stock help grandchildren without getting slammed on taxes?
Gene talks about:
- Gene invites everyone to join next week’s 25th Anniversary Show
- Bobby Gunther Walsh – Hager Furniture – Marketing for Small Businesses
- March Madness – College Basketball
- Gene briefly discusses the equity markets, jobs, gold, and oil
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)