Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday to Diane! Investing in a Rising Interest Rate World? Will Gene come and Talk to our Church? Tons of Listener Questions, Lots More!
In this More than Money show:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How should the listener invest in the stock market ‘cheaply’?
- When a listener pays off his mortgage, how does he handle real estate taxes?
- What is the best way for listeners to gift cash to their children and grandchildren?
- Is it legal to gift something (stocks, cars, real estate) other than cash?
- Should a widowed listener give money to her financially irresponsible daughter?
- How should new parents invest the cash gifts they’ve received for their new daughter?
- Does Gene ever give presentations to church groups?
- Should the listener roll her old 401(k) into her new 401(k) or an IRA?
Gene talks about:
- Happy Birthday to Diane
- Merry Christmas!
- Great gifts: A kind word; a warm hug, and a handwritten note
- Mack Trucks laying off 400 in January
- Federal Reserve raises interest rates ¼%
- Stock Markets and Oil Prices
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com.