Faith Lutheran Church Welcomes Gene Warmly, Paying Zero Capital Gains Taxes, Investing in Son-in-Law’s business? Tons of Listener Questions & Lots More!
In this More than Money show:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Is it possible to avoid or delay RMDs?
- May the listener uses the 72(t) calculation on only one of this three IRAs?
- What will this 88 year old listener pay in capital gains on the sale of stock?
- Are Roth IRAs included in RMD calculations?
- Can the listener buy a vacation home with their IRA?
- Should the listener invest in his son-in-laws business?
- What is the best way to instill sound financial skills in children?
Gene talks about:
- Faith Lutheran Church makes Gene feel like one of the family
- Equity Markets build on two weeks of upward movement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com