Bonds, New Kitchen, HELOCs, and Gold! EquiFax Breach Questions Keep on Coming! Lots of Listener Questions!?!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Bond durations?
- Is renovating kitchen a good ‘investment’?
- Using an emergency fund vs. a HELOC?
- Best way to buy gold bars?
- Tax impact of giving daughter stock?
Gene talks about:
- LAMN tees it up at Olde Homestead Golf on Saturday the 30th – join us!
- More than Money Event at the State Theatre on November 4th – Straight No Chaser!
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)