Brand New Year; Bill Maughan, Daryl Okken
In this edition of More than Money Gene is joined by Daryl Okken and Bill Maughan:
Gene answers listener questions:
- Probate – challenges and opportunities
- Using an RMD – pay off a car, buy new appliances, or pre-pay a funeral
- How do ‘they’ calculate the rate of inflation?
- Should a couple cash in a whole life insurance policy for a down payment of a vacation home?
- Why does her CPA request the value of her Roth IRA to prepare her tax return?
- What are the capital gains taxes on a Florida property inherited from mom?
- Should a nervous couple leave the stock market behind in favor of bonds?
- Social security?
Gene, Daryl, and Bill talk about:
- Financial Resolutions for 2015
- The Secrets to Happiness by Ted Nicholas
- Retirement happiness based on guaranteed income
And much, much more!