Great Week in the Stock Markets, Halloween, Privacy Protection and Cyber Security Tip Sheet, Small Cap Stocks seem down, Retirement Planning for Self-Employed, 401(k) Law Changes
In this edition of More than Money, Gene covers many topics including:
Gene was joined by Daryl Okken for this week’s show. Gene and Daryl commented on:
- The stock markets rose about 3% for the week
- New Privacy Protection Tip Sheet is available
- Halloween and Change the Clocks – all this weekend
- 401(k) maximum contributions rising for 2015 to $18,000 and $24,000 depending on the age of the employee
Gene and Daryl answered many listeners’ questions including:
- How does a self-employed person best fund retirement?
- What happens to the next generation without company provided pension funds?
- What is the impact on the equity markets of the Federal Reserve’s decision to end their (current) stimulus program?
- Turning 70 ½ in November of 2015 – how does RMD work?
- What’s happening with small cap stocks?
- What should a single person look for in Long Term Care Insurance?
And much, much more!