September 12th to Honor Our Troops! Age Limit for IRAs? REITs in a 529 plan? Becoming an MtM Client? What to do with ‘Old’ Life Policies?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener obtained a patent on his invention. Should he incorporate?
- Listener asks if there is an age limit for contributing to IRAs?
- Listener asks if he can add a REIT to a 529 plan for his grandson?
- Listener has two children ages 3 and 1 – what else does she need other than a will?
- Listener wonders why MtM does not accept everyone as clients – how do we choose?
- Listener and his wife have life policies that are thirty years old. What should they do with them?
Gene talks about:
- September 12th Radio Show – Remembers 9/11 and raises money for Keystone Warriors
- September 10th – golf with Gene to benefit ARCH of the Lehigh Valley
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)