10/11/16 – Long Term Care Workshop! Wells Fargo Fires 5,300 advisors! Remarrying in Senior Years? Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener is treasurer for a non-profit that received a gift of stock. How do they handle?
- Listener wants to understand balances saving for children’s college and saving for retirement?
- Listener has inherited IRAs from her mother – how does she handle them?
- Listener asks about consolidating credit card bills into a HELOC?
- Emailer is retiring at age 55 and needs to know how to handle her 401(k)?
Gene talks about:
- October 11th Workshop: If You Lose Your Health – Will You Lose Your Wealth? Join us at the More than Money World Headquarters at either 4 PM or 6 PM for a one hour workshop to explore at least seven (7) ways to protect your life savings should you lose your health.
- Call JoAnne at 610-746-7007
- Email JoAnne@AskMtM.com
- Register on-line www.MoreThanMoneyOnline.com
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)