Social Security Workshop June 15th - Register Now! Options for Creating Income in Retirement Investment Portfolio Changes Upon Retirement Are there ‘safer’ stocks? Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- When does a financial power of attorney go into effect?
- If the listener is in her mid-50’s is it too early to look at social security options?
- Listener is retiring at end of this year and wants to know if his investments need to change?
- Listener wants to know if he needs to add foreign stocks to his portfolio for diversification?
- Do all stocks carry the same risk or are some stocks ‘safer’ than others?
- Listener wants to know what investment records much she keep?
Gene talks about:
- June 15th – Social Security Workshop – Register Now!
- June 29th – Guaranteed Retirement Income – Circle the Date! Details to Follow!
- Options for creating income in retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)