New Baby! Social Security ‘Do Over’? Negative interest from the banks? Finding a Trusted Tax Preparer? Tons of Listener Questions, Lots More!
In this More than Money show:
Gene answers audience questions:
- With a new baby due in June how does a couple plan their life insurance?
- Is there a social security ‘do over’?
- Will U.S. banks start paying ‘negative interest’?
- Company provided health care vs. Medicare?
- Where can he find a new professional income tax preparer?
- Can she send her RMD directly to a charity?
- Why do financial advisors have minimum accounts?
Gene talks about:
- ‘Competitor’ advisor listens every week and has a question
- Listener’s sister is challenged by cancer and needs prayers
- Valentine’s Day (Sunday) has Gene with ten (10) Valentines coming to dinner
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com