Continuing Care at Home – Is this Care Program for You?, Melanie Kohler of Pathstones by Phoebe, Tons of Listener Questions, Lots More!
In this More than Money show Bobby Gunter Walsh joins Gene in the first half hour:
Gene answers audience questions:
- What is the withdrawal percentage listener should use in retirement?
- How does a listener become an MtM client?
- How do annuity lifetime benefits and RMDs work together?
- Who gets the home related tax deductions after a divorce?
- Should rental properties be placed in an LLC?
- Where does the listener go to get an existing life insurance policy reviewed?
- Is now the right time for the listener to buy municipal bonds?
- Will the listener save on taxes by adding her husband’s name to the deed of an investment property?
Gene talks about:
- Continuing Care at Home (CCH) Program with Melanie Kohler of Pathstones by Phoebe
- Bobby Gunther Walsh
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for our More than Money Annual Holiday Event
- Stock Markets and Oil Prices
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com.