“Christians Murdered in Charleston, South Carolina.Protecting Investments Against a Big Down Turn?Annuities and IRAs.IRAs and RMDs.Maximizing Social Security Benefits.Estate Planning for a Blended Family.Silver Coins.An 80 Year Old and Savings Bonds”
In this More than Money show:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How can investor protect his balanced portfolio in next big downturn?
- Is it legal to hold an annuity inside an IRA? Is it wise to do so?
- What should a college entrepreneur student read to learn about the ‘real world’?
- What should an IRA holder do with the RMDs they don’t want?
- What is the best way to add gold to an investment portfolio?
- How do we decide on our estate documents for our blended family?
- Is there a best way to help our daughter who is repeatedly deep in credit card debt?
- How do we bridge the gap from our retirement at age 62 and maximum social security benefits at age 70?
- What are the current rates on reverse mortgages?
- What should 80 year old listener do with savings bonds?
- What options does an IRA contingent beneficiary have and what are the tax impacts?
- Investing in silver coins ‘just in case’?
- Are you a fiduciary advisor?
Gene talks about:
- The murder of Christians in a church in Charleston, SC
- Father’s Day
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com).
And much, much more!