Laughing at my nightmare’ with Shane Burcaw and Sarah Burcaw, Tons of Listener Questions, Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene spends the second hour with Shane Burcaw and his ‘partner in crime’ (and cousin) Sarah Burcaw as they discuss Shane’s amazingly positive insights into a life with challenges as written in his book and blog entitled ‘laughing at my nightmare’:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Please explore differences between Roth and standard 401(k)?
- Tax treatment for statutory employee?
- Should couple continue life insurance coverage in retirement?
- Single premium immediate annuity to guarantee retirement income for 81 year old listener?
- What should ‘Little Jimmy’ do to grow up just like Kanye West?
Gene talks about:
- Collectibles Not Worth Collecting – any more!
- Stock Markets show positive upward movement for the week
- Political primaries in South Carolina and Nevada
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)