Markets are Volatile – What Should You Do? Getting a $500,000 Portfolio Back on Track. Wealth Building and 401(k)s for Twenty-Somethings. Good Questions to Find a Good Financial Advisor.
In this More than Money show :
Gene answers audience questions:
- What are the pros and cons of regular wills vs. revocable trusts?
- How does the listener get his $500,000 portfolio to produce decent returns?
- Getting started in a 401(k) at age 24?
- What are the key risks to a successful retirement?
- Are there key questions to help identify the best financial advisor for us?
- What are some options for a 28 year old couple to build wealth ‘on the side’?
Gene talks about:
- Stock Market forecast in the opinion of the Kiplinger Letter
- June’s More than Money newsletter is published – get yours free just by asking
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com).
And much, much more!