In this More than Money show Gene is joined by Michael Senkier of Ash Brokerage to
discuss Fixed Index Annuities – the Real Scoop:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener would like to invest in legalized marijuana sales company
- Listener’s mother-in-law passed leaving her husband $90,000 – what to do?
- Listener asks about risks to his pension if his company is bought or sold?
- Listener is frustrated with another radio host pushing gold investments – wants Gene’s take?
- Listener wants to learn about using annuities inside an IRA to reduce or eliminate RMDs
- Listener is interested in converting IRA assets to Roth IRA assets in his mid-60s
- Listener wants to understand why oil and the stock markets seem to be so connected?
- Listener’s financial advisor sold a large amount of mutual funds to invest in an annuity and forget to take into account $11,000 of income taxes due – should he have informed his client about taxes?
Gene talks about:
- Gene describes FINRA Securities Helpline for Seniors (844-574-3577) taking calls from anyone who has concerns about an interaction with a senior citizen and an investment situation
- Gene discusses the chemistry that exists (or not) with More than Money clients
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)