In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Can the listener take a deduction for losses inside an IRA?
- Does the listener who forgot to include stock losses need to file an amended return?
- Should the listener include the $2,000 a year she earns from her hobby on her return?
- Are political campaign contributions tax deductible?
- How does the listener properly document charitable giving tax deductions?
Gene talks about:
- Gene interviews Randy Swan of Swan Capital Management
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)