In this More than Money show Bobby Gunter Walsh joins Gene in the first half hour:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How does a corporate merger affect folks receiving pensions?
- What is the best way to refinance a first mortgage and a HELOC?
- Does MtM ever decide to not accept a client?
- Is an annuity a good choice for a couple ages 75 and 70?
- Did Congress eliminate the file and suspend Social Security option?
- What are the tax options for liquidating a large block of stock?
- For a recent widow – are the financial actions she must take quickly?
- What are the pros and cons of using a hybrid life insurance for Long Term Care protection?
- Should an investor simply use the Morningstar (Five Star) system to choose funds?
Gene talks about:
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Bobby Gunther Walsh
- Bob Marley’s Jammin’ Java in some hot water
- Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com.