In this More than Money show:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Shouldn’t Gene have the answers to listener questions instead of ‘punting’ with ‘it depends’?
- What are the pros and cons of having two executors on her will?
- Should investor hold or sell Chevron stock?
- How should a son and father evaluate business opportunities?
- How would a father know if going into business with his son would jeopardize the financial future he shares with his wife?
- Is it a good idea for grandmother to lend money to son and grandson for a business venture?
Gene talks about:
- July 4th – Freedom and Independence
- July newsletter – thank you for your responses
- Marcus Lemonis (The Profit) interview – thank you for your responses
- Recent estate and income tax developments
- Retirement ‘Fails’
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com