In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener needs to handle a corrected 1099 on a stock sale?
- Listener received $50,000 net proceeds from a stock sale. How should he best use it?
- At age 58 listener wants to understand maximum 401(k) contributions and benefits?
- At age 75 listener’s mom is now retiring and he wants to make sure she has enough income?
- At age 61 listener wants to know how to spend 4% a year from his stock portfolio that pays 2%?
Gene talks about:
- LVCIl’s Jim Mahoney and Greg Bott
- Reverse Mortgage Workshop – April 25th
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)