In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks if stock can be bought on the ‘open market’?
- Listener asks why her account statement shows everything is losing but her account is going up?
- Senior listener asks if she should co-sign loan for her granddaughter?
- Listener asks why all his advisor picked mutual funds aren’t ‘in the top 1%’?
- Listener fears he doesn’t have ‘enough’ for retirement but doesn’t know how much he needs?
- Listener wants to know why his investments aren’t doing as well as his children’s?
Gene talks about:
- September 12th Radio Show – Remembers 9/11 and raises money for Keystone Warriors
- September 10th – golf with Gene to benefit ARCH of the Lehigh Valley
- Workshop topics – if you have requests – let us know
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)