In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks for guidance on how much is a good down payment when buying a home?
- Listener is becoming an Uber driver and asks if she should buy or lease her car?
- Listener is pleasantly surprised to learn she can collect social security on her husband’s account!
- Listener wants to help church building fund with dollars from her IRA?
- Listener asks if she should ‘shop’ for a reverse mortgage or are they all the same?
- Listener asks how to determine the cost basis on investments his wife received from a trust set up for her by her grandmother?
- Listener asks to understand difference between lifetime income riders offered by variable annuities and fixed index annuities?
Gene talks about:
- September 12th Radio Show – Remembers 9/11 and raises money for Keystone Warriors
- September 10th – golf with Gene to benefit ARCH of the Lehigh Valley
- Workshop topics – if you have requests – let us know
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special? Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)