Love Ran Red Foundation’s Bill Wright Start a Business or Franchise? Tax Deductions for 529 Plans? Pay Thousands in Penalties to Move Accounts? Roth IRA Contribution Limits?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks if Roth IRA contribution limits are based on gross income or net income?
- Penn State grad wants to start a business. Should he start from scratch or join a franchise?
- Listener’s accounts are tied up with penalties by a salesman and is very frustrated.
- Listener lost dad last February and is helping mom with tax return. What is her filing status?
- Granddad set up 529 plans for two grandsons. Does he get a tax deduction?
Gene talks about:
- Gene interviews Love Ran Red Foundation’s Bill Wright
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)