Bobby Gunther Walsh at the Chamber! Three 529 plan Questions Diversifying Bonds? Handling Higher Tax Bracket Pain? Sheltering Retired Part-Time Income from IRS?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Three listeners ask 529 Plan college saving questions ?
- Wife says husband has always handled their finances – doesn’t think she could on her own?
- Listener asks how to diversify that part of his portfolio invested in bonds and fixed income?
- With a big pay raise listener gets pushed into higher tax bracket. What to do?
- Retired listener wants to tax shelter part-time income?
Gene talks about:
- Long Term Care Insurance Premiums Rising April 13th – Act now!
- Penn Treaty Long Term Care Fiasco!
- Bobby Gunther Walsh Shares Insights at Chamber Event – Gene Applauds!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)