What is an ‘Accredited Investor’? Long Term Care Insurance for 80 year old Mom? Annuity Salesmen Keep Getting Replaced? Social Security on a ‘Restricted Application’? Workshops – Check the Schedule!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener is 64 and his wife is 65. He wants to understand his Social Security options?
- Listener is being sold an annuity paying $750 per month for ten years. A good idea?
- Listener was sold an annuity by a salesman at his bank. That guy left and he was assigned a new salesman. That guy left and how he is a ‘house account’. What’s best to do?
- Listener’s mom is 80 and doesn’t want to invest. Is long term care insurance an option for her?
- Listener is interested in an investment offer for ‘accredited investors’ How does he know if he qualifies?
Gene talks about:
- Laughing at My Nightmare – Run, Walk, Roll 5K and Live Radio Show – June 17th
- Women and Retirement Workshop – June 20th
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)